Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Squares

I just want to thank you Priscilla for coming up with this wonderful idea! I can't think of a better way to help me destash and to help a charity organization in the process. I have 5 squares made already and I am so excited to make more.
Well when I got home this evening I discovered that I left my other squares at my mom & dad's house this weekend. My mom likes to see things that I knit and she always tells me how nice they look. I have offered to teach her several times but she says she is going to stick to quilting.
I plan to send my squares off to Rebuilding Greensburg once I get more made.

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Your squares are lovely! And I'm so glad you joined us over here!

Laura said...

Cole! Thank you! I love these pretty squares! Thank you for helping with the Rebuilding Greensburg - Block by Block project! :)

Anonymous said...

I love to knit and I love being able to help people so being able to add my squares to Rebuilding Greensburg wasn't a hard choice to make!