Well, I only heard back from one of you, so I am assuming face cloths are ok with everyone. This reminds me that I have some cotton chenille in my stash that needs used up, so I may join Cole and make a couple of cloths for Greensburg too.
I also realized that I didn't post my new afghan square project over here. So, without further ado, I give you my watermelon afghan square:
I am using 3 colors of Caron Simply Soft Brites, the pattern for the "Babette" square, and an H hook. Each square is 10", so I should need 24 squares for a 40"X60" afghan. I am currently working on the first 10 squares at once, so I am getting close to half way there. When this is finished, I intend to donate it to either Project Linus or Blankets for the Gulf. I should add that it is one of the most fun projects I have ever worked on!